Saturday, March 8, 2008

Friday...day of work.

So I had to go to work today. So that is why I am late filling this out. At least it was only in Payson that I had to go to. I met my friend and his family at Teppanyaki's in Lehi for dinner, then ran out to his house and played some Rock Band. They live out in Eagle Mountain, clear out, the original town center, not the Ranches, that would be too convenient.
Dinner was good, it consisted of Soup, Salad, Sashimi Sushi - Sake - (Raw Salmon on Rice), Egg Roll, Chicken Teriyaki stick, Shrimp, Steak, Salmon (cooked), Fried Rice, Fried Vegetables, and Ice Cream.
No I didn't eat it all. I even gave my ice cream to my friends kids. A lot of Food! The Sushi here was a little on the fishy taste side, but not bad, I usually won't eat anything if it has a strong fish taste, so it was within my limits.
Anyway, off to dream land, have a great weekend!

0 comments: