Friday, March 28, 2008

Blogg Off!

So I have done the whole Canada thing some more. I tell you it has been stressfull! This is a "high profile" account. So everything had to be perfect. But as of now, it is all golden!


Things are good! We have another new dog. So now Shannon has her little yapper, and I have a real dog!

Ok so I don't really have gray hair! It is a colored hair gel, we bought white, blue, and green. So I decided to try the white.

Old Man!










Now I have a few gray hairs!!!!






My New Boxer Brindley and Shannons Shorkie Koda



3 comments:

Kari said...

1st of all RUDE!!

2nd, apparently you didn't know that matt also had a rat tail until the morning we got married. He gave it to me with a rubber band around it when he met me at the temple. I had no idea what it was.

wendy said...

Hey baby boy.....I didn't know you had hair again. I like it, even if it's a funky white. Reading up on your life is fun and funny. The crappy toilet problems were funny to me! Glad it was you and not me! Tomorrow I'm going to sit down and work on my blog. Stay tuned........

Shelley said...

What? You named your dog after our baby? Just Kidding.