Sunday, March 23, 2008

Busy Busy

Well it has been a while since I posted!

2 Weeks ago I was in Bismarck, ND installing some new equipment. I flew into Fargo and drove across the state, flying into Bismarck was about 1200 bux roundtrip.
Last week I left the house early Sunday morning flew into Seattle, picked up my asst. manager and we went to Vancouver, BC, Canada. We had a high priority install going on up there. Things went surprisingly smooth. Friday we had the day to ourselves so we drove up to Whistler, BC. They will be hosting the 2010 Winter Olympics. We drove back to Seattle Fri night and came home Saturday morning.
My first flight was cancelled, it was made for 7:00 AM so I could get home early, they cancelled that flight due to mechanical issues. They put me on the next flight at 10:00 AM. Once I got to SLC, NO BAGS!!! They left my bags in Seattle. Oh well, they delivered them last night about 10 min to midnight.

Here are some pics of my trip. These pictures are between Vancouver and Whistler, British Columbia, Canada.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/snowboard3r_utah/sets/72157604216023893/


Yesterday was Lexi's bday! She just turned 7. I wasn't home in time for her bday party with the in-laws. They had lunch and went bowling. Then we had a bday party for her up here with my side of the family, opened stuff and had cupcakes.

Also while I was gone, we had plumbing issues at the house...Kelsey didn't know she couldn't flush papertowels, so it proceded to clog the toilet and plunging would not budge it. So Dad and I tore out the toilet and then the auger got stuck on part of the toilet and it broke. So about 8:30 last night we headed to Home Depot and bought a new one. It was a "crappy" job!




1 comments:

Grandma Duffy said...

Beautiful scenery.
Don't make my Kelsey feel guilty. She didn't know. Now she does. Love you.