Sunday, February 22, 2009

Fun in Florida

Here are a few pics from Florida! I have been here a week so far. I have an ocean front room on the 8th floor. So I have a beautiful view. The hardware support manager had a get together at his house Friday evening. Sunday afternoon I went fishing down at Sebastian Inlet.

Views from the hotel.



View from my room.



Looking down the beach from my room.



Never ending blue.

Craig's Party.


Craig M


Aimee


Scott and his wife.


Chris C


Ann R



Wendy K


Wendy's Husband


Cecil


Nice Pool
Craig and Aimee BBQ some chicken.
Chris, Aimee, and Ann

Fishing.

Don and his fishing boat.


BOAT TROUBLE!!!


Don was all smiles after he got his boat running agian.

Steve and Zach



I was ready to go fishing.

I caught the only fish on our trip. It is a puffer fish.

My puffer fish

Nice Perch!

3 comments:

Grandma Duffy said...

Thanks! Wow! How lucky to have such a view. Cool looking fish! I love you and miss you!

Karen said...

Just wondering if you got back and had a good time? We got back on Monday night, what a temp change to get used to! I hope it was as great as it looked!

Stacey said...

Looks like you had some fun! How is your diet going?