Monday, October 27, 2008

Posting...

is overrated.
Work work work, all day long, I work work work while I sing this song.

Ok 10 things I have done since I last posted.
1. End of Sept...I went Deer hunting...didn't shoot at anything. But a bad day hunting is better than a good day working.
2. First of Sept...Peach Days...yea....umm...it gets more boring every year. The parade is still fun tho.
3. Installed 3 labs in Boulder, Colorado....not fun, but I found a great Vietnamese food shop called Chez Thuy.
4. Went to Florida for 2 weeks straight, working at our division offices. Stayed on the beach. Never touched the sand. However we did go to Daytona's Biketober Fest. Good times there. Wish I had a bike.
5. I have been watching football! Geaux Saints!
6. I am at a loss here...can I just change it to 5 things?
7. Rumor has it I have a family, somewhere in Utah.
8. In a month's time I have been home 2 Full days, and 2 Half Days, and 2 Partial Days (get home at ~10 PM) So that makes about 3 Days and a few hours total.
9. Oh yea, I got some new Glasses...I don't have to wear my old ones from High School.
10. I have a new fav series on TV, called TrueBlood, on HBO. Vampires rule.

Ok there ya go.
Vote McCain!

0 comments: